Hello my lovely clients!
Just to keep you up to speed with where I am up to with regards to the re-opening of Complete Health Clinic.
I will be back at work at the beginning of August yipppeeeee! All clients that had appointments booked in prior to lockdown and on my waiting list will be contacted to get booked in.
Obviously we are going to have to make some changes to the way I work to ensure the safety of both you, the client, and myself, so you get that assurance and I have been busy behind the scenes preparing for this. Please find a step by step guide so you know and feel assured that your safety is of the utmost importance at Complete Health Clinic.
I have completed a Skills for Health Coronavirus Awareness Course and the certificate will be hanging proudly in my treatment room.
- When you make your appointment with the Complete Health Clinic you will be sent a disclaimer form for COVID-19 via text for you to complete prior to your appointment and send back to me. Like anything technical, if it doesn’t work you can download on my website or I will have copies in my treatment room. Please bring your own pen to sign.
- For all new clients, I will text you over your Medical Form that will need to be completed and sent back to me and I will endeavour to conduct your consultation prior to your appointment either by zoom, skype, facetime or by phone whichever you prefer.
- All treatments will be prepaid on time of booking to minimise touch on a payment terminal. You can do this online when you book your appointment, or I can take payment over the phone or you can a arrange a bank transfer to S/C 163113 A/C 10880464.
- When entering the Lowry Hotel and coming into the spa reception I will greet you (please allow enough time to get your appointment) and I will take you into my treatment room.
- You will then need to wash your hands prior to your appointment. If you wish to wear a mask, then that is at your discretion.
- I have a non-touch thermometer to take your temperature.
- There will be a tray available to put your phone and keys in if required and this will be disinfected after each client.
- You will then need to wash your hands after your appointment.
- I have walked through every area that you are likely to pass through and every item and surface that you are likely to encounter when you visit me for treatment. I have removed any non-essential items and anything that is particularly difficult to wipe down with disinfectant or wash to kill the virus so, unfortunately, no books in the loo!
My checklist of things that needed to be washed or disinfected at the beginning and at the end of the each and also in between each client. These include:
- Pillowcases and the treatment couch are now plastic covered and covered with bedding roll (and Inco pads) and this will be changed after each client and the pillowcase cover and treatment bed disinfected.
- Handles and handrails
- Light switches
- The Toilet
- Sink area and taps
- Chair in my treatment room and waiting area
- If you wish to bring a bottle of water as unfortunately, I am unable to offer any refreshments.
- You must flush the toilet with the seat down.
- Each towel that is used after each client will be placed in the laundry bin provided.
- All equipment used during the treatment is disposable/single-use and this will be discarded by appropriate means.
- I will be wearing appropriate PPE for the treatment which will include a visor, disposable gloves, plastic apron over my uniform.
- All bins will be foot or sensor operated with a lid and plastic liner for rubbish
- All PPE will be removed and disposed of safely.
- There will be a 15 min additional cleaning time between each client to avoid cross over and allow extra cleaning.
- I will also be sanitising my room on a regular basis with a product X-Mist Atmospheric Sanitiser that kills all bacteria both airborne and surfaces which lasts up to 14 days.
Please note things are a moving feast and I will continue to keep you updated with any information as I receive it and very much look forward to seeing you all again very soon!
In the meantime, stay safe 🌈.