Firstly I would love to wish you all a very Happy New Year filled with fresh dreams and hopes! Whatever they are I truly wish for you to be happy and healthy!
So what a start for 2021 as went enter into Lockdown No3! In only week 2 of January.
With homeschooling the plans for dry January are well and truly scuppered…don’t put too much pressure on yourself…we are also facing snowy and arctic weather conditions and I for one are running out of things to watch on Netflix!
However there’s good news…for me anyway, I am lucky to be able to let you know that my clinic can remain open during these times as I am classed as a health care provider and as a CNHC Registrants in England subject to lockdown restrictions provide treatments to clients. In order to stay within the remit of providing “other…health services, including services relating to mental health:
- You must only provide the therapies you are registered for, on a one-to-one basis to clients, for an identified mental or physical health condition or injury that is causing them pain or having an adverse impact on their mobility or their quality of life.
- You must be able to evidence that your therapeutic intervention is supporting your client with their condition. You can do this by recording their health condition and giving a clear rationale in your client’s care record for the treatment that you are providing.
If there are any changes to this then I will, of course, let you know, but your health (and mine for that matter) remains a priority.
I have put some videos together to explain everything that now has to happen within the clinic, so you know what to expect so please watch but is all COVID friendly. At the moment due to the fact that the Lowry Hotel can only open for business customers, there are very few people in the hotel. I am meeting clients at the side door and personally escorting you in and out of the hotel.
In the meantime, it is important that you look after yourself, especially at these unprecedented times. Your gut is the key to your health, just like the engine in your car! It is also a time of darker nights and cold weather so we are less likely to get out in the fresh air, you can quickly experience feelings of isolation and get yourself stuck in a rut. Keep an eye out on my social media channels for videos, recipes, hints, and tips to keep you all motivated (myself included).
Recent scientific discoveries have uncovered a fascinating ecosystem with each of us called the microbiome. It is a complex network of fungi, bacteria, and microflora that lives primarily in your gut and impacts the health of virtually every system in the human body!
Gut flora is being linked to many processes in our bodies and the imbalances of these have been implicated with countless health issues which include autoimmune diseases, obesity, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, asthma, autism and cancers, some of which can have their origins in an imbalanced gut microbiome.
Inflammation also starts in the gut. Liver issues, joint pain, hormonal imbalances, heart diseases, obesity are all different ways that we experience inflammation. It is also being linked to people suffering from severe reactions with COVID-19.
Due to toxic environments, foods that are nutrient stripped, stress and sedentary lifestyles (more so now than ever) and various medications all have a detrimental impact on your suffering microbiome! However, there is good news………….:-)
Your microbiome can be changed for the better! WHOO WHOO! Look no further than my:
21 DAY RESET YOUR GUT MICROBIOME PROGRAMME
I just want to also say a huge thank you to YOU for all your support last year, whether you are a new client or have been with me years (as so many of you have). Thank you so much for supporting my small business through the challenging times of 2020. No one could have planned for last year but we have survived and my thoughts and prayers are with everyone who has been impacted by COVID-19.
In challenging times we find the true strength within us and no, we can’t control everything however we can control how we deal with it…
So onwards and upwards and I look forward to seeing you in 2021!
What is the 21 Day Purify Your Body Programme?
So what can I tell you about 21 Day Purify Your Body Programme.
Over ¾ of the microbiome lives in your intestines which is why the top scientists and doctors are behind this purify programme. Purify has been clinical validated to give your microbiome the kick start its needs to fuel your body and enhance your performance …just like your car!
It’s all about resetting your gut microbiome which plays a fundamental and incredibly important part in the health of our body.
Now is the time to do this, as 70% of our immune system is based in our gut, so it is the perfect time to build your immunity army. Your gut is the engine in your vehicle, and it needs some TLC, especially if you have developed bad habits over the last few weeks/months of working from home and not being able to get out as much as normal.
Key objectives are this programme are:
- Improve your heart health and circulation
- Rebalance the bacteria in your gut
- Provides nutrition the body needs for change
- Strengthen your immune system
- Heal, soothe and repair your gut lining
- Help you notice what you notice and look at exactly what you consume (sometimes we do in blindly and have no idea)
- Support you in letting go of habits that are holding you back.
The programme is incredibly straightforward. It is not a diet – you certainly don’t go hungry on it. You may lose weight but it’s not actually a weight loss program. Interested?
The 21 Day Purify Your Body Programme is a comprehensive program that improves your metabolic function through a healthy microbiome.
The programme features:
- A high protein, high-phytonutrient and low-carbohydrate nutrition plan.
- A transformative supplement programme.
- Light exercise guidelines.
- Programme guide and recipes.
- Lifestyle analysis before and after.
- 1-2-1 and community support
Why should you care though?
- It will kick start your new health regime with an active boost to all your organs and cells.
- The 21 days is the perfect time frame for new habits to be created – cementing those new neural pathways in your brain.
- The time frame also gives your taste buds time to change – to lose the cravings of the processed and sugar-laden foods that we have come to love.
- There’s an added bonus of weight loss (if desired), although this isn’t the main aim.
- 21 days gives you more time to see the benefits of your detox and clean eating habits to your body.
- There’s more chance of greater success and motivation to work towards your health and performance goals going forward once you have set these changes inflow for this period of time.
It all starts with these three key phases:
- Detoxify your body
- Cleanse your digestive tract
- Balance your Microbiome
Taking care of your gut and the friendly bacteria inside of it may be one of the single most important things you can do for your health. This program will help you to plant, fertilise and enrich your gut garden to reverse inflammation and any negative symptoms you may be experiencing.
If you have any questions about it, or about your digestive health in general, please do get in contact with me. I can offer telephone consultations if you need some support. We might be in lockdown, but the Colonics Queen is always on duty!