Benefits of a colon massage and deep organ massage
- Relief from pain caused by constipation, trapped gas and bloating
- Relief from retained abdominal fluid
- Better overall metabolic function
- Better upper respiratory function through breathing and fascial release
- Improved systemic circulation
- Personal nutritional advice to take home
What is Colon Massage and Deep Organ Massage?
This treatment is a gentle and effective massage based procedure focusing on the abdomen but also incorporating reflexology, acupressure points and mysofascia techniques to stimulate bowel function. It can also relieve pain casued by constipation, and/or bloating and also help with retained abdominal fluid. It is particularly good for relieving painful wind. Overall it can assist in better metabolic function and upper respiratory function through breathing and fascia release.
Why should I choose a colon massage and deep organ massage?
This is the perfect choice for anyone who is slightly apprehensive or really nervous about having a Colonic Hydrotherapy treatment. Because of my expertise and experience in this area I will be able to assess your individual requirements and treat you as holistically as possible. As a specialist in colonic hydrotherapy I can also take into account any bowel problems that you may have and provide the best advice and course of treatment.
What happens during a Colon massage treatment?
- You will make yourself comfortable on the massage couch, with a large towel to cover your body. During the massage, only the part of your body being massaged will be exposed, to ensure your modesty. A colon massage normally treats just the abdomen area.
- A massage oil, of your choice will be applied to the skin to allow free movement of the massage techniques and to nourish the skin.
- With a colon massage, you may experience the sensation of needing to pass wind as I am massaging – this is completely normal and something I would expect, so please don’t be embarrassed! I would be upset if I didn’t get some wind to come out!
- Before you leave I will discuss some nutritional advice for you to take home to enable less of the symptoms you have been experiencing, plus any other treatment advice I feel would benefit your health issues.
Please note: It is not advisable to have this treatment in the first 3 days of menstruation, after a heavy meal or after over-consumption of alcohol.
Please feel free to call or email if you would like to check your suitability before your treatment.