What is a Coffee Enema?
A coffee enema is the insertion of organic ground coffee into the colon after a colonic hydrotherapy treatment, helping to cleanse the liver of toxins. These toxins occur from the normal metabolisms of food as well as the carcinogenic toxins from our polluted environment, drugs, food and water pollutants such as pesticides, preservatives, hormones, excreted prescription drugs and fluoride.
How does the Coffee Enema treatment work?
The main aim of colon coffee treatment is to cleanse the colon and detox the liver. The coffee enema / treatment stimulates the liver to produce more bile; the coffee contains caffeine, theophylline and theobromine which promote the relaxation of smooth muscle causing dilation of the bile ducts and blood vessels. The bile from the gall bladder draws out environmental, metabolic toxins, Candida Albicans and other parasitic-like organisms.
What happens during the colon coffee treatment?
- To be most effective a coffee enema will follow a colonic hydrotherapy treatment.
- Up to 500ml of warm organic Gersons ground coffee is inserted into the colon.
- The client relaxes for 15 minutes whilst the treatment works.
- After 15 minutes the coffee antioxidant is absorbed by the colon.
Benefits of colon coffee treatment:
- Cleanse the blood and clear the liver of toxins to improve its many metabolic functions
- Boost the immune system & cell energy production and repair
- Remove accumulated toxins that have been associated with general nervous tension, confusion, depression, allergy related symptoms and severe pain.
- Antioxidant effects of clearer skin and eyes
- A stimulating effect on bowel function
Sometimes, due to lessening of the blood toxic load, an increase in energy may occur, and some people may feel slightly jittery, although most find the enemas relaxing.