Who we are:
1. Complete Health Clinic is a Complementary Therapies Clinic specialising in Digestive Health. My place of work is The Lowry Hotel, The Spa 50 Dearmans Place, Chapel Wharf, Salford M3 5LH. If you would like to contact us about any of the information contained within this privacy notice you can contact our Data Compliance Officer, Helen O’brien by filling out the contact form or telephone on 0161 2074034
2. Complete Health Clinic is a ‘Data Controller’, this means we are responsible for deciding how we use the personal information we collect from you
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
2. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to the bookings that you make of our services (including name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our e-mail notifications, newsletters and Complete Health Clinic blog.
3. Using your personal data
What information we collect about you:
How we will use the information we have about you:
- We will use information about you to enable us to arrange appointments with the appropriate clinician and to ensure that you are receiving care appropriate to your clinical needs. Our regulators Complementary Natural Health Council (CNHC), Association of Colon Hydrotherapists (ARCH) and Insurers (Balens) require us to create and retain records of your treatment(s) that is provided to clients. We are obliged by law to keep these records for a minimum 7 years after the last date of treatment.
- We will not disclose your personal data, including records of your treatment, unless required to do so by law, or with your explicit consent. If you have been referred to treatment with us by another medical professional, we may disclose details of your treatment to them where appropriate. Wherever possible we will discuss any disclosure with you in advance. We will never pass on your information to a third party for marketing purposes.
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send confirmation and reminders both by email and text when you have made an appointment and receipts when paying on line
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, and where you have specifically agreed to this by email.
- This will provide you with the option to opt out at the time your data is collected and in all future communications.
- Your personal details will only be added to our email mailing list when, or if you take affirmative online action to ‘opt in’ and agree to our terms and conditions.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
5. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We do not sell, rent or distribute personally identifiable information to third parties.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us NOT to process your personal data for marketing purposes by filling out the contact form at any time (in practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes).
8. Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
9. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
September Brown Edge Farm
Alternatively, you can contact me by telephone on 0161 2074034